Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 x 3 calling cards for crop/scrap meets.

Thia first one looked like a frame, but the flower pulled out and the person's info was on the back.  BY THE WAY, I just grabed a couple of cards out of my bag and I have no intentions on infringing on anyone's creations.
You want to have plenty of them.  You use them to exchange with everyone you meet at the crop AND for prize drawings.  I hope this helps answers sone of your questions.  You will have so much fun and learn so much.  It was really neat to learn about different products and ways others "Do their thing."
Hope this helps.
For example, this card, the flower pulled out and had the person's info on the back.
This one has a bird with mutiple layers.

The last one is from the one and only Queen B.  She has her info on a business card you pull out of the pocket she made on ger calling card.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these ideas!
    My first swap, I was totally in the dark on what to create...then it got to be really really fun!

    ReplyDelete