Monday, May 23, 2011

MAY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Tic Tac Toe Challenge

The Cricut Circle Monthly challenge is to look at the tic tac toe board below and choose three squares in a row. Use the challenge prompts from all three squares to create your project! This month, in honor of National Scrapbooking Day (May 7th) we will be giving away a Brand NEW Cricut Expression 2: 5th Anniversary Edition to FIVE WINNERS!!!! Yep! You heard me right! FIVE WINNERS!!!!!

I choose the row with cut flower, ribbon to make a ruffle, & buttons.
 To celebrate my mother-in-law's 85th Birthday, I made a banner using the above row.
Our family had a great time celebrating her birthday.  With all of her children, some of her grandchildren and 3 of her greatgrandchildren.
Here is a picture of the whole banner.

 This is a close up of one of the banners.  I put bows on each corner of each banner and a button in the middle of the bow.

This is a close up of the big bow at the corners with the ribbon ruffled hanging down from the bow.




This is a close up of the banner with "85th" on it.  I put crown gels on top of each number and the "th."
I used Kate's ABCs for the letters, Bloom cart for the flowers on the edge of the banners and the banner is from Mother's Day 2010 cart.
I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment