Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cricut OCTOBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Halloween Home Decor Challenge!

The guidelines for this project are:  Create a Halloween Home Decor project! Your project must include at least 2 different Cricut Image Cuts!
A Halloween wreath would perfect for welcoming my guest at the front door, so this was inspiration for my creation.

This would have been a perfect "repurpose" project.  I wrapped the wreath in a knitted scarf that when washed, ended up a tight mess, but the perfect texture of wrapping around the wreath alternating with orange ribbon.
The cartridges I used:
Celebrate with Flourish for:  Happy Halloween, Treat or Treat, and witch on broom with moon behind her,
Pumpkin Carvings for: cat, bats, spider, ghosts, tomb with RIP, and round spider web.
October 31st:  Spiders, bats, long spider webs, pumpkin, skelton, and witch's hat.
Hope you enjoy it as much fun as I did making the spooky wreath for my front door.

1 comment: