Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut BLOGIVERSARY: Recipe Challenge!

In celebration of Cricut's one year anniversary of their blog, there are many challenges to win some great prizes.  The rules for this challenge "Use your Cricut machines to create a project using the following “recipe.” It must contain 1) A Title; 2) Atleast 2 Cricut Cuts, and 3) Atleast 3 buttons."
Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Apples are dropping from the tress, so I used this as my inspiration for this project.  Hope you are enjoying this time of year.
There are three apple buttons on the top of the brown/green layout square and there are three buttons on the apple pie dish.
The tress were from the cartridge "My World."
The barrel of apples is "Pop-Up Neighborhood.
The apples are from "A Child's Year."
The word apple & harvest are from the cartridge "Freshly Picked."
The word pie and the apple pie image are from the cartridge "From My Kitchen."






No comments:

Post a Comment