Friday, June 10, 2011

MAY MAGAZINE CHALLENGES - MAKE IT YOUR WAY CONTEST!

The rules for this project are:  "Use this month’s magazine as a stepping off point for you to create something your way. Use one of our Designers projects to help you create something similar and yet has your own style. You might see a flower, paper, design element or maybe just the concept to help you design something of your own. CONTEST RULES: Use at least 3 Cricut Cuts and an idea from the magazine in your project."
I chose for inspiration "garden layout on page 23 of the May 2011 issue."  This time of the year I love to see plants blooming and yummy veggies growing.
I made this card for a special person.
The vase is embossed using Cuttlebug "Once Upon a Princess"
The Cricut cuts I used:
Vase - Serenade Cartridge
Flowers - Mother's Day bouquet - mostly flowers 31 and 32
Tag - Sentimentals

Another inspiration - from my yard - lillies and my raised flower/veggie/garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment