Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #33: Sweet Summertime Challenge


This week's criteria is: What makes summertime “sweet” to you? Ice cream treats, etc. Include the shape of your favorite summertime sweet treat and raid your stamp stash and incorporate them somewhere on your project as well.

Sweet Memories of my childhood were when we stopped at the ice cream shop on the way home from the beach to get a delicious treat. That's is what my theme is based on.  I left a space to put a picture of my granddaughters.  I keep my freezer full of popsicles for them.


  Recipe:
Umbrella - Paper Dolls for Everyday
Table - Franch Manor
Chair - Kate's ABCs (removed rabbit and replaced with little girl)
Ice Cream Shop - Pop-Up Neighborhood
Ice Cream - Simply Charmed
Girl - A Child's Year
I used a Butterfly stamp in the upper left.

No comments:

Post a Comment