Friday, December 16, 2011

Cricut DECEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Holiday Gift Wrapping Challenge

For the Cricut Circle blog the challenge is:  How do you use your Cricut to add details or personalization to your gift-wrapping for those special people in your life? Show us! We can’t wait to see your ideas!  AND include at least 2 Cricut Image Cuts.

I love presents wrapped in boxes with pretty ribbons bows.  I took an old tin and covered it with white paper.  Added some glitter and then cut out Christmas ornament shapes from the "Christmas Cheer" cartridge.  I topped my box off with a bow made with my new Cricut mini and the 2 cuts in two different sizes of the shadow of the round 3D ornament.  Added some roses for a nice detail.  Additionally, I put a pin on the back so the bow can be worn on clothing.  I hope you enjoy my Holiday Gift wrap!  Have a Merry Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment