1. Use 2 or more Cricut Cuts on the project.
2. Use a project you have seen on the Cricut Circle Blog as inspiration for your project.
3. Use products from at least two of our Sponsors (click on the “Sponsors” along the top of the page to see a list of manufacturers).
1. The Party Hat is from - "Shall we Dance
Dinosaurs - "Dinosaur Tracks"
Party Boxes "Wrap it Up"
Birthday "Designer's Calendar
2. The project that inspired me was the New Year's Party hat and favors
3. The products that I used from two of the Sponsors was:
American Craft Specialty Paper Foil - Used for hat and dinosaurs
Bazzill Basics Paper - Dotted Swiss - Used for party gift boxes and dinosaurs
I knit small headbands and stapled to the back of the party hats. After the party is over, all of the girls will be able to use the headband. One of the items in the gifts boxes will be clip on flowers to dress up the headbands.
I had so much fun making these for my granddaughter's birthday.